Implementations Specialist (Brazil Market)
Canada - Toronto
Our Givex Brazil Implementation team is expanding globally! We are looking for a driven, dedicated and excited individual who understands the Brazilian culture and is passionate about advancing their career with this unique business opportunity.
The Givex Implementation team is responsible to execute client implementations for a variety of Givex products. Some of the main tasks would be performing the setup and configuration of systems such as our Givex Point of Sale, Gift & Loyalty, and Web Suites for major clients in the restaurant, retail, hotel and sports industries..
Our ideal candidate who will be reporting to the Managing Director of Givex Brazil will have experience with loyalty services in the technology industry, speaks native Portuguese and is willing to work within Brasilia Standard Time.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work directly with clients and implementing a variety of Givex products especially loyalty
- Facilitate database imports for new customers including managing cut-over migrations
- Lead sessions to collect data, documents and other information and create specifications that describe how the program will be implemented for the client
- Scope and implement change requests for existing clients and manage ongoing programs
- Gather business requirements, and draft Statements of Work based on client program change requests or system customization requests
- Participate in Quality Assurance user acceptance testing and live/real-time system cut over processes
- Act as operations contact for existing clients with routine program change requests
- Liaise with clients and internal teams to ensure all aspects and deliverables are executed as specified; including design, programming, billing, and sales support
- Provide ongoing support after client training regarding setup and configuration
- Take direction from different Product Development Managers on ongoing projects
- Manage the project schedule and keep everyone on the project team informed regarding key deliverables and milestones in the project
- Work independently managing multiple tasks and assigned duties
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Speak, write and read both in English and Portuguese fluently
- Experience (2-3 years) in the technology industry, loyalty services is a plus
- Experience (2-3 years) as an Implementation Specialist or similar role including technical implementations involving systems, networks or software design
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to produce professional quality documents and presentations
- Advanced computer skills in basic applications including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous experience interfacing with large clients and/or vendors
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure within a web-based environment
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Adaptable to change with a strong desire to learn
- Working experience within the Payment and Loyalty sectors is an asset
Givex is glad to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and Givex’s policies. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please provide your accommodation needs in advance to Givex’s Human Resources Department by phone 1-877-478-7733 or by email to “accessibility” at givex.com.