Our Platform. Our History. Our People.
We keep our promises, no matter what. Our clients know that if we ever fall short, we will also take responsibility.
All Givex products and services are PCI level 1 certified and fully powered by our cloud-based platform for real-time processing and comprehensive data analysis. Our tech is at the core of everything we do and is the source of the stability and reliability that Givex is known for.
Givex provides merchants with data insights and solutions in three crucial areas: customer engagement, point of sale and payment
Givex offers a rare combination of strong future growth of our merchant base with current profitability
We’re proud to offer our customers environmentally friendly product options to contribute to positive change in manufacturing
“We pride ourselves on our technology. But it is our diverse, driven team of over 350+ people across 10 countries, who are responsible for the service excellence that we are known for in the industry. There would be no Givex without our team.” – Don Gray, Givex CEO
Our Company History
- 15-year anniversary of Givex Australia and New Zealand
- Givex Rewards subsidiary renews 15-year relationship with client Associated Wholesale Grocers, Inc (AWG)
- Counter Solutions subsidiary named Top Supplier Retail 2023 at reta awards for Marks & Spencer implementation
- Trades on OTCQX under the ticker symbol “GIVXF”
- Acquires Loyalty Lane
- Acquires Kalex Equipment Services
- Acquires Counter Solutions in UK
- Completes go-public transaction and lists shares on TSX under the ticker symbol “GIVX”
- Acquires Pi Cash Systeme in Switzerland
- Launches GivexPay our integrated payment solution powered by Adyen
- Acquires GiftCertificates.ca in Canada
- Acquires Owen Business Solutions in Canada
- Acquires Easy Information Solutions in Mexico
- Givex opens Mexico City Office in Mexico
- Acquires ValuAccess in Hong Kong
- Acquires POS Canada
- Signs partnership agreement with Linx to provide gift card and loyalty programs in Brazil
- Givex now has over 750 integrations
- Opens Dallas, TX office
- Acquires Paymentech gift card business, adding over 10,000 new client locations
- Opens Vancouver, BC office
- Acquires Marqui CMS, a Content Management System to further enhance online capability
- Integrated gift cards with Paciolan, another Uptix partner, to enable their clients to sell gift cards.
- Develops mobile wallet and SUN (Single Use Number) system for secure transactions
- In-house fulfillment setup in Australia and China
- Launched GivexPOS, our cloud-based t POS solution
- Added ability to build and deploy specialized cell phone apps on all major cell phone platforms to enhance client-to-consumer communications
- Added cube-based to our reporting capability
- In-house fulfillment facilities setup in North America (Mississauga, ON and Gurnee, IL)
- Asian offices are opened in Hong Kong and Shenzhen, China
- South American office is opened in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Mobile is integrated with gift and loyalty platform
- Givex is integrated with over 300 POS systems worldwide
- Launched Uptix Stored Value Tickets, integrated with Tickets.com, for event venues and sports industry.
- Givex is integrated with over 350 POS systems worldwide and continues to add integrations
- Integration of Campaign Manager so clients can coordinate sending of email and SMS campaigns using the Givex portal
- Givex opens eighth data center in Sao Paulo and acquires ninth data center in Hong Kong
- Online Corporate Sales module developed
- Givex opens seventh data center in Melbourne, Australia
- Australian office is opened in Sydney, Australia
- Givex is integrated with over 200 POS systems worldwide
- Givex opens fourth, fifth and sixth data centers
- Givex launches Customer WebSuite
- Givex is integrated to over 180 POS systems worldwide
- Launch of Mx-Coupon, mobile coupon solution
- Winner of the European Card Based Solution of the Year
- 1st Large UK based customer – 600 locations
- Launch of Multi-merchant debit card in Canada
- Opened third data center in London, UK
- Third Party Gift Card Mall launched
- Second replicated data center in Miami, Florida
- European office is opened in London, UK
- Currency conversion for gift cards
- Electronic Coupon Engine
- Loyalty Program launched (Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises)
- Fully integrated Stored Value Card program launched
- First multi unit customer – Kelsey’s International (Cara Operations)
- Full e-Gift Program software developed
Kalex is an IT service and consulting business that specializes in physical and digital retail enablement. It has more than 15,000 client locations across every sector in Canada, including leading brands such as Burger King, KFC, Pizza Hut, Rexall and Taco Bell.
Loyalty Lane is a 15 year-old marketing technology company providing a robust CRM solution. Loyalty Lane serves over 2,000 grocers representing 14,000 checkout lanes and fuel pumps, in addition to over 6 million registered consumers.
Owen Business Systems
For over 50 years, Owen Business Systems has specialized in servicing the hospitality and retail industries, providing restaurant, grocery, hotel and clothing retail businesses with POS solutions that meet their needs.
Pi Cash Systeme
Pi Cash Systeme is a leading Swiss provider of point of sale systems, automatic coin changers and badge loading terminals. It has provided secure and user-friendly payment solutions for hotels, restaurants and retailers for over 20 years.
Easy Information Solutions
Easy Information Solutions is a distributor and reseller of POS, accounting and administrative systems to hotel and restaurant brands in Mexico for over 20 years. It is known for its experience representing international technology brands in the Mexican market.
ValuAccess Hong Kong Limited is a full-service provider of branded gift card and loyalty programs in the Asia Pacific region. It was established in 2005 in Hong Kong. It operates gift card programs in Malaysia, Singapore, China and Hong Kong.
Our WAY2PAY unattended retail platform provides self-order kiosks, smart refrigeration and other self-checkout solutions that help brands improve their customer journeys and drive productivity gains.
Netrix Solutions is a one-stop-solution provider focusing on quality customer service for IT hardware installation and support in Hong Kong and mainland China. We provide a highly flexible service for our client’s custom requirements and leverage our strategic partnerships with hardware vendors and service providers. We specialize in China/HK cross border communication solutions, telephone systems, networking equipment, networking services, structured cabling, Email systems, CCTV equipment/software, and more.