Account Manager (Toronto)
Canada - Toronto
We are seeking a highly motivated, goal-oriented individual for the position of Account Manager.
This individual will be responsible for building solid relationships, growing business with existing customers and cultivating new customers in traditional retail, hospitality and QSR settings.
If you are ready to take on a challenge, then this may be the opportunity for you.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop client relationships with current and new Givex clients
- Understand and articulate highly technical leading edge products & services
- Prepare detailed proposals in all areas of Givex’s products & services to meet the outlined objectives
- Respond to customer requests for proposals that include all areas of Givex’s products & services
- Conduct business and performance review meetings with customers
- Attend sales meetings, online demos and trade shows
- Develop programs to achieve maximum sales volumes and margins
- Prepare and work with marketing team for line reviews, strategic customer meetings and launch new products
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 3+ years of experience in Account and Relationship management
- Ability to prospect and close new business
- Strong sales experience in Hospitality and Retail industry
- Experience in selling transaction processing and business applications software to hospitality or like industries
- Record of consistently meeting and exceeding annual sales quotas
- Capable of building and perpetuating profitable business partnerships and relationships
- Ability to understand client needs and able to demonstrate the value of Givex’s products
- Ability to provide dynamic product demonstrations
- Strong interpersonal skills, competitive drive, highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Excellent communication skills: listening, writing, speaking, running meetings
- Technical skills to successfully communicate with clients and other departments
- Proficient with MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Givex is glad to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and Givex’s policies. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please provide your accommodation needs in advance to Givex’s Human Resources Department by phone 1-877-478-7733 or by email to “accessibility” at givex.com.