Implementations Specialist (Toronto)
Canada - Toronto
Our Givex Implementation team is expanding! We are looking for a driven, dedicated and excited individual who is looking to move their career in a new direction.
The Givex Implementation team is responsible to execute client implementations for a variety of Givex products. Some of the main tasks would be performing the setup and configuration of systems such as our Givex Point of Sale, Gift & Loyalty, Web Suites and UPTIX for major clients in the restaurant, retail, hotel and sports industries.
Our ideal candidate has experience with POS systems in the hospitality industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work directly with clients and implementing a variety of Givex products especially loyalty
- Facilitate database imports for new customers including managing cut-over migrations
- Lead sessions to collect data, documents and other information and create specifications that describe how the program will be implemented for the client
- Scope and implement change requests for existing clients and manage ongoing programs
- Gather business requirements, and draft Statements of Work based on client program change requests or system customization requests
- Participate in Quality Assurance user acceptance testing and live/real-time system cut over processesAct as operations contact for existing clients with routine program change requests
- Liaise with clients and internal teams to ensure all aspects and deliverables are executed as specified; including design, programming, billing, and sales supportProvide ongoing support after client training regarding setup and configuration
- Take direction from different Product Development Managers on ongoing projects
- Manage the project schedule and keep everyone on the project team informed regarding key deliverables and milestones in the project
- Work independently managing multiple tasks and assigned duties
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience (2-3 years) in hospitality (i.e. restaurants, retail, hotels, venues), with working knowledge of POS
- Experience (2-3 years) as an Implementation Specialist or similar role including technical implementations involving systems, networks or software designExcellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to produce professional quality documents and presentations
- Advanced computer skills in basic applications including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous experience interfacing with large clients and/or vendorsExcellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure within a web-based environmentExceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Adaptable to change with a strong desire to learnWorking experience within the Payment and Loyalty sectors is an asset
Givex is glad to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and Givex’s policies. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please provide your accommodation needs in advance to Givex’s Human Resources Department by phone 1-877-478-7733 or by email to “accessibility” at givex.com.