Bilingual Account Manager (Toronto)
Canada - Toronto
We are seeking a highly motivated, goal-oriented individual for the position of Bilingual Account Manager.
This individual will work with Givex senior management to build and define strategies to up sell existing clients, to share knowledge of new product offerings to add to their program with Givex.
This is an exciting time at Givex since you will be working with some major clients within the Quebec region that are rapidly expanding and have unique product profiles.
If you are ready to take on a challenge, then this may be the opportunity for you.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop client relationships with current and new Givex clients
- Understand and articulate highly technical leading-edge products & services
- Prepare detailed proposals in all areas of Givex’s products & services to meet the outlined objectives
- Adhere to a daily, weekly and monthly reporting schedule, ensuring clear and concise information reported in the required format
- Respond to customer requests for proposals that include all areas of Givex’s products & services
- Learning customer’s profile which may require self-learning depending on the vertical assigned
- Conduct business and performance review meetings with customers
- Attend sales meetings, online demos and trade shows
- Develop programs to achieve maximum sales volumes and margins
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bilingual is a requirement and only French-speaking applicants will be considered for this role
- 3+ years of experience in Account and Relationship management
- Strong sales experience in Hospitality and Retail industry
- Experience in selling transaction processing and business applications software to hospitality or like industries
- Record of consistently meeting and exceeding annual sales quotas
- Capable of building and perpetuating profitable business partnerships and relationships
- Ability to understand client needs and able to demonstrate the value of Givex’s products
- Ability to provide dynamic online product demonstrations
- Strong interpersonal skills, competitive drive, highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Excellent communication skills: listening, writing, speaking, running meetings
- Technical skills to successfully communicate with clients and other departments
- Proficient with MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Givex is glad to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and Givex’s policies. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please provide your accommodation needs in advance to Givex’s Human Resources Department by phone 1-877-478-7733 or by email to “accessibility” at givex.com.