Givex Rings Opening Bell at TSX
Givex Information Technology Group Ltd., better known as Givex, a leading fintech company with a 20-year record of sustainable and profitable growth, was honoured to ring the opening bell at the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) today to celebrate its public listing on the TSX under the symbol “GIVX”.
- Debra Demeza, EVP, Human Resources
- Brittain Brown, President
- Graham Campbell, Chief Operating Officer
- Michael Carr, Independent Director
- Mo Chaar, Chief Commercial Officer
- Robert Munro, Independent Director, and
- Jim Woodside, Chief Financial Officer
“This is an important day for our company, team and shareholders,” said Givex CEO Don Gray. “Listing on the TSX marks the start of an exciting new era in Givex’s history, as it allows the company to accelerate growth with strategic acquisitions, while maintaining earnings through our established sales and marketing channels,” he added.
A video of the ceremony is available on the TMX Group YouTube channel.