Client Services Representative (Mexico City)
Mexico - Mexico City
Do you like to help, support, teach others and share knowledge and new information? Are you patient and thorough in your explanations? Perhaps your background includes teaching, or technical support? Are you a tenacious problem and puzzle solver? Are you experienced in Technical Support and looking for more opportunity? If you can answer YES to any of these questions, then you are the right fit for our Client Services Team!
We have 3 different shifts available to our team members and these shifts are divided as follows:
Daytime Shift: from 8:30am to 5:30pm
Evening Shift: from 3:30pm to 12:30am
Overnight Shift: from 12:00am to 9:00am
Role & Responsibilities:
Our Client Services team works in a 24/7 operation environment; main dutie is to respond to incoming telephone calls, ticket support and live chat from our Givex client base.
This includes answering questions, timely problem resolution and coordinating follow up action steps pertaining to different support areas:
- B2C: Post-sale support; Orders Status, Gift Card usage
- B2B: Setting up Terminal and Point of Sale of Gift Card processing, troubleshooting systems, transaction reports and being the front line of support of any Givex Core and GivexPOS Services/Products inquiries/issues
- Daily system testing of our core systems and monitoring tasks of end user tools and Givex databases.
- Document and provide knowledge transfer (e.g. figure out how a new piece of hardware/software works)
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Call center experience and proven technical support experience is an asset
- Experienced at troubleshooting; analytical and problem solving skills
- Multi-tasker who can work to deadlines, attention to details and time management skills
- Excellent telephone communication etiquette and writing skills
- Interested in technology
- Passion for «support type» work
- Willingness to learn, take on new responsibilities and develop a career at Givex
- Experienced in word processing and other MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Documentation and reporting skills
- Multilingualism is an asset (French, Spanish, Portuguese)
Givex is glad to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, the Ontario Human Rights Code, and Givex’s policies. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please provide your accommodation needs in advance to Givex’s Human Resources Department by phone 1-877-478-7733 or by email to «accessibility» at givex.com.